Monday 1 November 2010

Did ok, but still breaking the rules

Like the title says, I started out on the Blackpool v WBA by backing (all for £2) 0-0 1-0 0-1 and 1-1 as an insurance bet. My aim was to start laying off at 10 mins, but Blackpool got a penalty which they duly scored and WBA had a player sent off and all the odds went all over the place with 1-0 up @ 14's I backed it for £40 and it layed it a few ticks lower leaving in profit to the tune of about £3 with £16 on the 1-1 I was going to wait until it came so I could scratch it @7.8, but that wasn't moving too fast so settled for a 75p loss from my £2 stake. I scalped the 1-1 again at high odds before getting in again @ht on the whistle for my whole bank and took another tick, greened up across all scores for £6.14.

Earlier in the evening I scalped @ht on Rapid Bucharest v Pandurii and ended up with £0.54 profit on that game.

Quick round up gives a profit of £6.68

New Bank £54.68


Like I have said in previous posts I lack motivation when there is so little return on the stake and seem to be prepared to take more risks to get my bank to grow quicker. Hopefully now my bank has got to here, it means I will generally make £1 a tick whether pre-match or half time scalping and I will start to have more focus and discipline with regards to greed and lack of motivation.

2 comments:

  1. Patience my friend. Compounding is an incredible force. This is only the first hurdle, however it is where most gamblers/traders fall and never manage to find their feet again.

    It may be somewhat boring at this stage as you are seeing little returns on a dollar value. Despite this stick true to your strategy. In a years time from now you will be very glad you did as the higher dollar returns will speak for themselves.

    Good luck with your trading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice I appreciate the feedback

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation