Friday 5 November 2010

Steady day

With no football that I liked the look of on the coupon today, I decided I was going to make my 3% by trading on horses. Overall I did OK apart from one race where I let it go inplay as the price had moved against me I greened the price up for £0 return, bet even so I was not happy with myself for doing it, I know I was capable of redding up before the start and you know you are doing wrong, but atleast it was only one race and not ten. In total I made £4.57 with my biggest win at £1.61 and my lowest was £0.10p.

So one slip up could have cost me, I do feel that my discipline is improving and I am not trying to win a fortune on each race, I think little and often is sinking in.

New Bank £65.17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation