Friday 29 October 2010

A Better Day

I started off with a back of 2-0 in the bayern v freiburg game @7.8 for £33 the price yo-yo'd up and down between 7.6 and 8.0 and I had my bank match twice over and ended up £1.68 before KO, so that's OK there.

Traded a few horse races using 10% of my bank as stake, made a good amount based on staking levels, had a good drift on one where I did ok, in the end I made £1.24 over four races.

In between horse races I was going to trade the current score at HT whistle but inter scored in the last minute of time added on and prices went haywire before the whistle was blown and I only ended up making 22p.

All in all a good day to keep my focus and motivation, wont have time tomorrow as I am working tomorrow morning then off out to watch Man Utd at Old Trafford for the tea time KO- may have a look at the correct score in real time from my phone and try and a £1 or so.

Total profit for the day £3.15 or nearly 10% increase in bank today, good stuff,

So that's it until next time

PS my trading on correct scores through the is done through my Nokia N96 on Betfair mobile- does anyone know any better betfair app for Nokia. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation