Sunday 24 October 2010

SHORT AND SIMPLE

Stoke v Man Utd 0-2 moved my lay bet to 8.8 as the money was building, so I moved it this morning, made 2% of bank or 66p, depends how you want to see it, anyway its green at the end of the day. Little and Often we are always told. Onto the scalping of current score at HT in between races and made another 61p. So £1.27 or 4% altogether.


Horse race trading on a Sunday doesn't seem very fluid prices are jumpy and all over the place, gave up after an hour or so. A few losses and handled them ok, didn't go in-play which is more important total profit on horses 54p.

So profit for the day £1.81

Bank carry forward £32.03

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steve

    Little and often is the way to go- just be careful that you don't make the classic mistake of staying in a trade and then seeing all your profits wiped out in a stroke.

    Horse rcaing on a sunday - personally i dont bother as the liquidity is crap!

    Good luck

    www.fulltimebettingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Geoff I know what your saying, I have to get my mindset right because sometimes I think its too little and not often enough and try and chase the profits risking mmore of my bank, when I should be content with a small increase as that must be a positive step on my betfair account balance.
    http://newsportsexchangetrader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation