Wednesday 27 October 2010

Drifting score lines

I backed man Utd in the Carling cup winners market straight after the final whistle for £34 but only got £10 matched and it instantly went down by 0.3 and I looked at the market and decided it was spread a bit thin so I hedge it and I now have 75p on who ever wins the Carling cup. Not bad as a trial run but maybe I will try it on markets that have more money in them.

So with my bank I decided to back 1-1 in the villa game @ 8.6 for £34 had a little bit backed and put in my lay bet @ 8.4 but I shouldn't have bothered as it went on an almighty drift to11.0 before KO, redded that up to have a loss on all scores of £7.27 but then backed the 0-0 in minutes before HT and now the deficit is only £3.23, so happy with myself to have quit my losses before KO but annoyed that I went on and gambled my bank to get the red down, as a goal would have seen me lose the lot.

Bank is now £31.71

Never mind tomorrow is a new day and I wont dwell on my poor result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation