Friday 7 September 2012

Do you wonder why you cant win the lottery?

...While Players Who Use My Confidential 1-Minute, 100% Guaranteed Lottery System Are Winning Prizes Every Week? ...



Some Of Our Players Have Won MILLIONS With My Silver Lotto System...

I'm a V12 car nut! This V12 Aston Martin Vanquish (above) is just one of many sports cars I've owned, bought and won by lotto. Another is a black V12 Mercedes (see the photo further down this page).


My current V12 Bentley Continental GT, one of the fastest cars on the planet. I can get to my lottery store 5 seconds faster than before!



From: Ken Silver - $2.1 Million Lottery Winner Strategist
Date: Friday, September 07, 2012


Dear Winner-To-Be,

et's be frank... no "how to win the lottery" system can predict the jackpot winning numbers. It's statistically impossible.

But hold on a minute...

What if I told you my proven 20 year-old Silver Lotto System helps anyone who follows my instructions to get truly amazing results: Wins in up to 9 out of every 10 games. And more frequent multiple wins than any other system I know!



They Play My System:

Just follow the easy step-by-step directions with this system for any lottery game in the world, like Maher M... WINNER: $3.2 MILLION!



They Follow My Easy 1-Step Plan:

You only fill out your tickets once. And you don't have to spend a fortune to get great results. Your investment can be just a few dollars a game - but make sure you play! Like Lester R... WINNER: $1 MILLION!



They Collect Winnings:

Whether it's a free ticket, or a larger prize of hundreds of thousands of dollars like Robert Welan's relatives... WINNER: $281,183.09!



You probably think you need to be rich or lucky to win a prize in the lottery. Nope! With the Silver Lotto System you can start with just a few dollars, and even reduce your ticket investment as your winnings increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation