Friday 21 June 2013

Anyone for Tennis

So summer is upon us and Wimbledon is just around the corner and I am finally getting round to trading some tennis, of course I could of started anytime as tennis is played for more than 11 months of the year but I thought if I am going to give it a go then why not do it after I've finished work the day and the tennis on the TV, people on Henman hill, Murray mount or rused.....I mean Greg's ridge.

I have signed to Tradeshark tennis- leading tennis trader with his online guide which a look around and must I'm impressed with the content you get for just £29, eBooks, beginners strategies, videos, a members chat room and more and more.

I will keep you posted with my progress over the next few weeks, months and years with details how I'm getting on.


New balls please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation