Friday 1 July 2011

So lets kick off day one

I had two trades advised to me today from the trader club, one horse trade (no profit) and the other was a lay of Murray, I didn't use the stakes advised, as obviously my bank doesn't match that of the Badgers, anyway the lay of Murray resulted in a tidy profit overall considering the stakes I had used, I did the Murray trade when I was at my PC today and monitored it once I had come out of the swimming pool- betfair mobile even shows the scores these days. Over the coming week and months Centaur has a number of different trading courses and seminars running both online and in person, I know one days sun doesn't make a harvest but I think they have lots of good info and tuition on offer. The trader club I have signed up for is less than £1 per day and just being a monthly subscriber entitles you to an 80% discount on a courses you decided to undertake, take look here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation