Monday 11 April 2011

Post Weekend Update

Witt the arrival of the evening meetings, my trading has become a more relaxed affair, prior to last week I felt like I had to try and go for gold in the first few races to try and make some profit before I had to leave for the school, but on Friday I don't think I even started trading until gone 4PM, Saturday was much the same, first enjoyed the weather and a bike ride and then did a few evening races again, my plan was to not trade Sunday at all as we had a family get together at my house, but once everyone had gone and pc was I kicked to Geeks toy into and started doing US races, nearly blew my bank as I had been drinking but luckily was wise enough to be able to turn it off and realise that there is always tomorrow to do a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation