Thursday 28 April 2011

Royal wedding Horserace trading

This post has nothing to do with the royal wedding unlike everything else in the world at the moment, fair enough two people are getting married, good luck to them, but that's as far as I go!

Rant over

I am doing well at the moment, really focussing on the small amounts dripping into my betfair account, this morning I was lying in bed thinking about trading and I likened it to an addiction, I am sure recovering addicts will disagree with what I mean, but what I am saying is that any pre race trader is only one trade away from going in play and blowing a lot of hard work by losing it and their bank, so it takes constant attention and awareness of the bigger picture and the long-term-ness (is that a word) of what trading is to stay on track and target.

No trading tomorrow for me taking advantage of the extra bank holiday(ironic I know) and going out on a Leo Sayer, not going to over do it though, don't want to be too fuzzy for Saturday trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation