Monday 30 January 2012

Day Four

Day Four, Pretty poor from me and not something I will be trying out, what happened was I was trading from my Iphone whilst work was a bit slack, during a trade I was distracted and didn't get chance to lay off and ended winning nearly £6, bit stupid and like I say unless its any sport except the horses. I did carry with some more traditional form of trading when I got home from work and brought my total to over £9for the day. So a step forward, a lesson learn't and a sign up to Betting System Notes and a really good look around their site, I am really looking forward to using the strategies that they have to offer and the simplicity of the market matcher tool that can line up strategy and game in a couple of clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation