Friday 4 March 2011

Well you learn something new everyday, and this IS a new one

Yesterday and the day before I was placing lay bets and scaling out for a few pence at a time on each race, don't think I made any more than I normally would of, but today I have been scratching my head as my Betfair trading balance and my records didn't match, so I trawled through the account statement on betfair and I was charged 70p for making more than 1000 bets per hour, something I won't be doing again, but at least I solved my mystery as I couldn't decide if I had been hacked or not, but surely not for 70p LOL, as for today I more than recovered the charge and still made a healthy profit a lot of races tomorrow and hoping for a good profit going back into my trading account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation