Thursday 10 March 2011

When the goings good

Even though I didn't start trading today until about 3 o'clock I have made quite a good amount of profit and up to now I have traded 14 races with a profit of £3.31, I even traded a race from UAE and made a bit, there was now liquidity in the market but I didn't have an trouble getting my small stakes matched nor did it upset the market when I put a back bet in, I suppose you can trade any market if you just put your mind to it.

Last night I even made 22p any score on Birmingham and Everton, I backed the 1-1 on about 39mins for a speculative £2 @ 4.8 and layed it at HT @ 4.3 and greened up the profit, obviously I could of let it ride and I would of made £1 instead but I didn't know that was going to be the final score, oh well at least it was a bit of extra profit for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation