Sunday 1 May 2011

Been here before? I think

I have had my trading bank up at this level before, (£44.73 to be exact) but today felt different, a lot different as I  single clicked my stakes and staked responsibly, traded patiently and confidently knowing full well that if this trade was unsuccessful I always had the next one to have a go at, its like the feeling of desperation to make every trade a profitable one has gone and I am not constantly thinking about how much I could make today. I didn't mean too trade so long today as I felt like I did enough yesterday, but took a few breaks throughout the afternoon and I think that this is what's making the difference for me, breaking down the trading sessions into smaller sessions of about an hour or so.
So turned a corner? Maybe so lets see how it goes for the next few races/days/weeks and then I just might have something, by the way I have not gone inplay in a race in the last seven days and that is something I am very happy about.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steve

    Good to see that things are going well for you.

    keep up the good work

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mark,

    Thanks for the encouragement

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation