Saturday 28 May 2011

long-sighted-ness

Yep that's what every trader needs- long-sighted-ness, if you are a trader who doesn't look further the today, then I'm afraid your not going to make it in the world of trading. I remember some time ago when I first started this blog I thought this was easy money time, add bit every day = millionaire by then end of the year. Well we are nearly half way through the year and my initial forecasts about having a massive trading account haven't been realised as yet(but its still a substantial one in my eyes), I am not saying its not possible, just that it will take a little longer than first predicted,

Recently my blogging has become a bit hit and miss, shows that after talking about daily P+L's I don't really have any more to say, so my blog will become a bit less frequent than when I first started, but as bits of wisdom come in to my head, I will be here to share them with you.

Goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation