Monday 19 March 2012

Premier league winners

I have touched on trading the premier league winners market before ( I think the principle is the same as what Pete Nordsted mentions in his book with reference to tennis tournaments) any I see now that there has been a switch in the last two weeks on betfair with both teams from Manchester trading places at the top, Man Utd now priced at 1.51 and Man City priced at 3's, I bet many a more experienced trader would have been on it and backed or payed with the trend on City or Utd, nothing from me though but earlier in the season when City had a blip
I scalped them for a result of £1.41 on any team. Something for the future as I can see the amounts matched are in the millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation