Monday 9 April 2012

To be a Horse Race Trader

Just settling down to do some trading on this afternoons race on betfair with the geeks toy, and I have counted up the races and there are over forty races in GB today and more sixty available to trade if you try your hand at the Irish ones too. Now for me I would be content with making £1 a race, that would be a result but there will be some pro's out there coining it in big time- goodluck to them and we will get there one day. But whilst we are waiting and trying to learn the ropes, why not take some advice from Robbo at the Trading football team, I know I said football but they have recently branched out and the new team is member is going great, why check him out!
Plus you get a 14 days free trial and access to the chatrooms with pro traders on hand to give you advice if and when you need it.

What are you waiting for.

trading horses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation