Monday 16 April 2012

What evening racing?

It appears that I got the dates wrong, when I said last week that we would have Racing every evening from now on, at least the meetings through the day are starting later and therefore obviously finishing later, it did give me an opportunity to trade a few races after work. No millionaires being created here, but not to be sniffed at, six races traded and nearly £8 profit, more than £200 a month if you could do that every day for an hour or so.

click to enlarge

I am still learning the ropes- mentally, and it gives great encouragement to myself and hopefully others who are starting out, that turning a profit from a few races a day will bring you cash in the long run.

Back tomorrow for more of the same? Ooh yes please.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation