Tuesday 14 December 2010

breaking the trend

Following a poor weekend, not thinking straight at all, a couple of in play trades later and my trading bank is now down to £29.19 it was lower but I have recovered a little bit today,but it is shocking to looking at my spreadsheet to see that I have gone from £140 to £29 in just over four days.
Whether I end up at zero and have to go and get a real job or if I recover and maybe get my bank going again we will wait and see.
I know all the rules in my head and how I want to play the markets but sometimes when it goes bad I am able to block out all common sense and go straight to gambling mode.
Hopefully this is something I can avoid in the future, lets see how it goes then.
Will keep you posted... see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation