Friday 3 December 2010

GREED

greed- excessive or rapacious desire, esp. for wealth or possessions.


Yes it got the better of me today, let one of the races go in-play and obviously it won, having already layed it. My own fault I should stick to my plan of 50p per race, but I always think one more scalp, one more tick and the ticks go bad and green turn to red and the red gets bigger, until my mind switches and thinks F*&^ it let it go in-play, we can easily get this back, but its not the way to successful trading, in the heat of the moment its easy to block out all common sense. Maybe I need to able to handle losses better and think that at the moment I can't win every trade I enter or come out of every market in profit.
Anyway lets try again tomorrow.
Wipe the slate clean and start a fresh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation