Saturday 4 December 2010

Confidence is building

Like the title says, my confidence is building but I would say too fast, I made consistent profits for most of the day and the total for the day was building- slowly. Until I entered the market far to early on one race and ended on a big red of £5.50 and managed to bring it back down to approx £3.20. this affected me a bit and went on to suffer another big loss, but keep my head, although I could feel myself getting ready to start letting it go in play if it went bad or profit wasn't as expected. I was going to carry on and do the evening races if I could of managed to keep myself in the right frame of mind, overall good profit and very happy with it.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Steve :)

    Did better than me, I was up and down like a bride's nighty!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation