Friday, 10 December 2010

up and down day

Nothing much to add to my bog, trading has taken it out of me today.
I made 5% of my bank and overall I am happy with that wish I could do it everyday because 5%'s will soon compound into doubling my bank, I always try and run before I can walk and imagine myself trying to make 10% or more,that just makes me make more mistakes and affects my mindset so 5% is my aim and then its time to turn off pc for a while and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation