Wednesday 1 December 2010

OK thats enough now

I know its winter, but why are we having all of this snow if we global warming happening at the same time.
Anyway what I mean is, this is my 1st full week on betfair since David Cameron decided I shouldn't have a job any longer, and its fair to say that the weather is getting right in the way of me trying to make any progress in growing my betfair balance. but I have read on various blogs and forums that trading in the winter becomes a bit hit and miss, thats ok for the people who traded there ass's off during the summer.
I am only joking about the full time bit, the only way fulltime and betfair go together with me is because I have the time to sit at my pc all day, so I might be fulltime in one respect but no in the important one- profit.

Still I did make £3.54 over 6 markets today.

Bank CF £115.41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation