I think as time progresses and hopefully my bank increases the daily target will be reduced and hopefully once I get to £200 I will change to 4% a day and increase my bank 2% and withdraw the other 2% as profit, and then once I get to £400 I will change to a 1% increase per day and withdraw 3% and hopefully carry on in the same manner until the end of the year.
Increasing my bank by 1% per day will mean that if I can get to the £200 and £400 bank target levels I will be working with a bank of about £5000 by the end of the year.
Increasing my bank in that way, at the same time I will be reducing my staking levels along the way in the following way-
- Currently at 10% stake
- At £100 I will switch to a flat £10 stake
- At £200 will carry on with a 5%
- Once I get to £500 I will carry on with a £25 stake until £1250
- At £1250 I will carry on with a 2% stake
- At £2500 I will then have a £50 flat stake
- Once we reach this years main goal of £5000 I will carry on at 1% stakes
Also these figure relate to horse race trading and other sports will be introduced along the way, I am mainly looking at Football, tennis and cricket.
Aside from the above I did OK on the horses today and ended with a bank of £27.11
Goodluck and keep it green