Friday 19 November 2010

100 not out

Very happy days trading, good day with the horses and very profitable, enjoyed the scalping even though sometimes I let myself think I am in for a long move and quickly take the profits as they are there, the reason I accept profits by scalping at the moment is that I am really just focussing on trying to build my bank to a good level before I decide to try to take other opportunities.

Previously I have been staking 10% of my bank when scalping on horses, from now I would be using £10 stakes until my bank increases to £200 from there I will continue on with 5% stakes until a future date.

Dont know if there are any new traders reading my blog, but a couple of things to keep in mind are-

  • Greed- you don't have to make a million every race.
  • Little and often- Kind of relates to the above point but the small profits soon add up.
  • Discipline - Biggest thing I have learn't now is DO NOT GO IN PLAY ON HORSES.
They are just my pointers to anybody starting out, I am far from the best but happy with my return today.

Profit £8.84

Bank £100.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation