Thursday 11 November 2010

Good lesson learn't

Yesterday I Backed the 3-0 on Chelsea pre-match to lay it 1 tick lower this never happened as it drifted out, never mind I redded up for -£3ish and left it at that, not bothered as you can't win them all.

Later on when I went to watch Manchester derby at a friends house with a few beers, anyway rush of blood I decided to lay the 0-0 at 3's for £10 and ended up losing £20 or another way  to see it is as a massive percentage of my bank. Bit annoyed with myself, but something I don't plan to repeat in the future.

BEER AND BETFAIR DO NOT MIX!

Nothing tonight, may try the horses when I finish work tomorrow afternoon.

BANK= £60.59

Apologies for my previous post, about whether its worth the effort or not, I have had some bad news about my job and will be finished in about two weeks time, but hey thats life if you worked on building Nimrod MRA4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation