Saturday 13 November 2010

Positive day

Absolutely  brilliant day for me personally, I traded the horses toady and did the first 5 races and then had a break for a bit, then I traded another 9 races to bring me a total of £4.14, not amazing totals but the step forward in my mind is a giant leap. 


I think this is coupled with reading 'The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes' for the last few weeks, I have read a bit each day and have nearly finished it, there is a lot in it  to take in so as soon as I finish it I am going to read it again. Very valuable in the way its changed my mindset.


I am ging to continue traded horses using 10% of my bank as stake for backing and laying until I reach £100 and from then on I will stay at £10 until £200 where I will switch to 5% stakes, obviously I have big plans in my mind  but I will write them if when I get there.


New bank: £80.28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation