Monday 29 November 2010

thou shalt not go in-play

Basically before the last race today my bank was £121.75, I was satisfied with what I had achieved but thought lets just make it a round number tried to scalp another 0.25p to make it £122. the market went the wrong way and I redded up most of it but was left with £14.50 liability on 'love in the park' and was going to hedge up once it was 25p on all runners needless to say it didn't happen and I have given back all the profit I have made over the last four days. I feel like a complete idiot as I know that going in-play is not the answer. But at least I haven't blown all my bank this time.

So we carry on tomorrow and start a fresh.

P+L today -£10.05

BANK CF £107.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation