Tuesday 23 November 2010

Correct score pre match

Last night I entered the Chelsea CS market on the 3-0 scoreline and backed it for all of my bank, and layed about £60 instantly at 8.2, as bets were matched and layed and the money came back into my account I re-entered the market at higher odds as the scoreline drifted through the day and came back in this evening, this is how I have backed and layed for over £160, even though I only have £114 in my betfair account, not going to do any more for tonight, but will have a look at tomorrow nights CL games and get more of the same.

Today's profit £4.29

Bank CF £118.44

3 comments:

  1. quite good profit mate.
    would you mind links exchange? please add my link: http://markstrading.blogspot.com/ and if you do so, send me email with yours. Thank you, Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah done that mark, I commented on your blog with blog name.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, interesting let me know if you want to exchange systems or ideas

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation