Wednesday 3 November 2010

Another good day

Having looked at the Chelsea correct score market last night, I decided that 2-0 was already too low at 6.6, so I opted to try and nick a tick by scalping the on U1.5 placed a back of £58 at 5.8 I was unlucky as I only got £4 matched before the price went down by 2 ticks but ended up with just £0.15. Then I cancelled the remaining stake and switched to the CS market and went for the 3-0 and Backed it at 8.4 for the same stake, laid it 1 tick lower and settled for £1.30 all green before KO, at HT It went well as I increased my green to £2.58 any score- happy days that is for me.

Some second half that for Chelsea game, five goals- don't you hate hindsight as I considered laying U4.5 goals, but didn't want to risk my green while I am trying to make my bank grow at this stage. Saying that though I consider that as one of my draw backs, when I don't want to enter the market for fear of losing, but I am sure that this is something I will address as time goes on and my confidence builds along with my bank (hopefully).

New Bank £60.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation