Wednesday 24 November 2010

How wrong can you be

How wrong could I be there, fucked it right up, but do have a good reason, I got made redundant today and remembered about this trade earlier on, I have done no horse trading today, even though I was home by ten o'clock this morning, feel pretty gutted about having no job even though we knew it was coming.
I will be able to trade the horses daily now- at least until after Christmas as there is nothing around work wise that pays similar.
 Anyway I backed the U1.5 goals last night @3.55 pretty good drift there if I was on the opposite side and layed it instead, still best to cut my losses, tomorrow is another day but sods law it will be 0-0 come HT lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation