Saturday 20 November 2010

Mentally challenging

I would like to give myself a pat on the back for the afternoons effort. I feel that to do this consistently you need a lot of focus to do this every day, I couldn't imagine doing that after a days work on the evening races- would be a quick way to the poor house, anyway I have enjoyed seeing the returns over the last two days not sure about Sundays races yet as the markets are very volatile due to a lower liquidity I think.
In total I have scalped my way through 23 horse racing markets today with good success,by my standards. My biggest win being 71p and my smallest win being 11p, no losses and not an in-play market in sight which is more important to me as it is showing that I am developing in my mindset and the things I am saying are beginning to sink in, little and often is the key, although I do feel I am being too cautious sometimes even though I can see the signals are there but I feel like I am paralysed with fear of losing, I suppose consistency will be the key to overcome that in the long term.

Today's profit- £10.42

Bank c/f £110.47

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff! Well done on the profit.

    Keep following your rules and the profit will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for encouragement, I will try my best

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation