Monday 22 November 2010

Simple scalps

Take advantage of a gap in the market on the U1.5 goals market for Sunderland v Everton, nice green there pre match of £1.25 and that's already in my bank, moved on to the HT and tried some scalping although didn't like the chances as I have no pictures of game so I have to wait to until the whistle has gone for HT and then  I find my options were limited, must be because its a televised game as there was thousands on either side of 1-1, so I opted for 1-2 scoreline and only got £7 matched for one tick before price moved away and that gave me 13p green on any scoreline so its better than nothing.

profit £1.38

bank c/f £114.15

I am very with my performance so far during my time blogging I started off with approximately £25 and added an extra £10 to take my blog over the £50 mark, so lets hope it continues in the future. More important than trading I have spent a lot of my time reading about psychology of the mind and mindset. to enable my trading to develop, so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation