Sunday 21 November 2010

Further horse race scalping

Due to family commitments today I only did seven races and even though I was only on for such a short time, I knew that I wasn't going to earn much and in my mind I didn't think of it as big deal as it improves my consistency and also show my dedication to taking the green no matter how little. 2.08% added to my bank for my efforts.

Today's profit £2.30

Bank C/F £112.77


Seems to be a good week of football coming up, going to have a look at the correct scores for pre match only, I will be using my whole bank and hoping to nick a tick here and there. Then I will back that up with a similar scalp at HT on the same game, this will add a few percent a day to my bank and will be an easy way to add free money.

When I started out the returns seemed minimal on CS scalping but now that my bank has increased considerably, the amount per tick is also increasing and I suppose without being greedy the effort does seem to be paying off.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I've added you page to my blog list, please could consider adding my blog to yours. My address is: diddstradingblog.blogspot.com

    Thanks,

    Didd

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Didd, I've added blog good luck

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation