Tuesday 2 November 2010

Sticking to the plan

Textbook pre-match trade on Barca game 0-2 scoreline, backed it late last night @7.6 for £54 and placed a lay bet today @ 7.2 for £56 and equalised the profit when I got home from work for £2.87 on any scoreline. I decided to go for a two tick profit on this one because Barcelona were heavy favs and I thought that 0-2 would be well backed and indeed it was. I made nearly 6% on my bank through this one trade. There are definitely times in day the day when prices move and volume increases significantly but I think as long as you have put in your back bet by mid morning you should be able to exit by KO with a profit.

At ht I switched to the spurs game as this was on TV and therefore liquidity is greater. So on HT i backed 1-0 and it instantly went back by a tick and I redded up I should have waited as it went down to 5.1 and I could of made 3 ticks had I not got out to early, So I did the 2-0 after that ended up with a £0.48 on any score.

So a good days worth of trading there, even though technically I don't do anything apart from check my phone throughout the day, so enjoying the free money from doing that.

Once I get to a significant level- about £200 I am going to start taking a more active in play trades/ bets/ gambles with a small portion of my bank probably about 5%. But that is some way off yet.

New Bank £58.02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation