Friday 12 November 2010

Consistency

I feel I am getting better at the horses, I know its only one good day and there will be bad ones to comes but I enjoyed it never the less.

I mostly scalped the markets today but did well on one race where I was £1ish on any horse pre race so I layed it low in running for it to drift and be replaced with another horse at odds on so layed that one as well and  finished that race with a good green and went on from there a bit more relaxed and just carried on scalping.

Came back earlier and started on the evening races, but thats me now for today, ending with £12.81 in the bag.

New Bank  £73.11


I have added an extra £2.99 to my account by trading the over reaction on preston v hull after 1st goal and again at ht

Updated bank- £76.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation