Monday 7 February 2011

Does the withdrawal method work?

As you know, I said on Friday that I would start to withdraw the profit when I get over 3% increase for a day, it seems that the daily returns just wouldn't make it worthwhile withdrawing on a daily basis, so I think if I want to reward myself with trading then I will do it on monthly basis instead.

Looking back at today I did OK, even though there was only two meeting, I don't really like it when the races are more than 10 mins apart as the markets form earlier but not necessarily the same and although you have to adapt to different market situations, I would prefer it if I could just roll up at the 10 mins to go mark and take my profit, but I suppose if it was that easy then everybody would be doing.

Good Luck

Keep it green 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation