Saturday 26 February 2011

Getting back into Betfair Trading

Today I got back into horse race trading, not on a grand scale by any means, I deposited £10 into my Betfair account and traded away for a good chunk of the afternoon, good to see that there wasn't any issues with the reliability this afternoon- unlike Twitter. Any way I made a number of scalp trades and finished off the day with around a 12% or around £1.20 return on my bank, many traders make more per tick than I can in a day but I think that's one place I have been going wrong with myself, so will stop comparing me to others and worry about my bank and my bank alone. I always start off well making small amount with a small betting bank, but always seem to struggle to convert that into any amount of serious cash, so we will see how it goes over the long term but for today I am happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation