Thursday 10 February 2011

Marching On

Another typical day on lower stakes, adding up my 20, 40 and 50 odd pences gave me a return today of £8.02, not bad but not here yet, away to go but sure I can do it, I always like it when there are plenty of races, but the Irish races upset my flow as I like to get into a market at the 10 minutes to go mark and when they finish its usually only 5 minutes until the next race in Britain or vice versa. But beggars cant be choosers, so I cant at least be grateful that its not cancelled or Betfair decide to do a 'planned' outage in the middle of the day, what they hell are they thinking of.

I actually feel in the frame of mind at the moment where I am looking forward to trading again, so roll on tomorrow.

Good luck

Keep it green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation