Sunday 6 February 2011

Scalper or Swinger

I have made my profits on betfair so far by scalping horse race markets, back and laying one tick apart and hedging for a profit, I know the possibilities are there but I always find myself focusing in directly on the horse I am scalping and always lose sight of the bigger market moves either on the same horse or a different one in the same race, I can scalp OK, but if I try and swing trade for a longer market move and dont take the tick profit when its there I normally miss it and end up scratching for nothing or even worse accepting a loss.
What would you consider as being better pointers for swing trading. Other than that its just another days scalping on betfair for me.

Goodluck whatever your doing.

Keep it green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation