Thursday 3 February 2011

What value would you put on an afternoon's trading

I have traded all afternoon and my P+L is -£0.14, my own fault as I let a lay go inplay when I went to pick my daughter up from school, it was a straight lay of £2 with intention of netting a few quid while I was away from the computer and obviously it didn't pay off and threw away all my profit up to that point and more, I have traded the last hour and made up the difference, now I going to have a go at the evening races and try and make something of this day, although I will be concious of not try to win big amounts in comparison to make bankroll but I would be happy with £0.50 per race and with six races left, that'll do for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation