Friday 17 February 2012

Coming in from the cold

Trading days are back from the cold, there are over 40 races on offer to trade today, Newbury starts early @ 12ish and Dundalk wraps it up late on at around 830, plenty of opportunities to take my trading bank to new heights and far in excess of the 3% I have forecasted, but I don't think it will be a straight eight hour trading shift, where I will probably do it in two lots of a couple of hours at a time, as I don't think even the pro's would trade all of them. Although handyandyhomer did trade something like ten hours on football last weekend, so well done to him. All of the above obviously depends on what senior management (mrs) has to say about me trading the whole day on my day off, will catch up later see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation