Monday 20 February 2012

Day twenty five

A quick attack of the horse racing markets today, nothing more than a handful of races left for me to trade, I increased my stakes to increase my returns given the remaining races. In the last race of the day I was scalping with £150 stake and I the market must of steamed about 10 ticks instantly and I was able to hedge on any runner for £19 and scalp another horse in the same race and made a further £3 in that one, and an average of £3 in the other six races. So I've broke back through the £200 mark and made good progress, I was considering trading some football tonight but feel a bit tired from my first day back at work so I'm going to leave it, but there is no reason why you shouldn't get involved with a free 14 day trial at trading football - good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation