Saturday 11 February 2012

Day Sixteen

Well to start with I didn't make any in roads to reduce my loss on the Man Utd game in fact it increased by £2 as I layed the 2-1 scoreline @ 1.20 as I thought there may have been a late goal since Liverpool scored minutes earlier, but not to be as I eventually lost £7.86 in total on the football.

But on the flip-side I have traded every horse race up to now this afternoon and have recovered my loss and then some again on top to boot, really successful afternoon on the horses and there are plenty of races left yet with the last race at Wolves at 1920 but don't think I will trading much longer as I'm at the theatre tonight watching my youngest in Goldilocks, but made enough to be sure that this going to a good week off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation