Friday 17 February 2012

Going with the flow

The goods time seems to have got the better of me today, I always get myself into a snowball effect and only seem to get out of it when I get beaten by my own drive for greed, yes greed as I see bank rising rapidly I feel the need for constantly winning more and more, you can probably see it over the last few blog posts where my trading bank has increased significantly over the last two weeks by £200, well today I have proved that I am not ready to receive that level of money from trading and have subsequently given it back within a 'mad' 20 minute period, where I was more concerned about winning more than ensuring I'd kept what I already had. So all the 'credit' days I had built up on my challenge have nearly all been wiped out by being stupid.

I have a plan and I should stick it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation