Sunday 19 February 2012

Day Twenty-three review

A bit late in writing up yesterdays trading activities, but a successful day it was, I was still a bit raw and apprehensive about what happened on Friday so I felt some kind of nervousness about making a 'mistake' and not having control of myself and my mind but scalped away and came out of it OK, I just need to maintain the same routine and my confidence in trading will return.

Looking at the bigger picture of this challenge I am not sure I will be able to cope with trading with banks at increasing levels day after day until I hit the £5000 mark. The challenge may take longer than I first thought and I will have to take a more graduated increase in trading bank amounts, by withdrawing any profits daily or weekly and only increase at the end of each month or so. But we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation