Monday 13 February 2012

Day Eighteen

Well like I said earlier one whole meeting of horse racing, obviously the weather is taking its toll on some courses, but this is no sprint this game, so take what's on offer and that's what I did, not a massive gain, but enough to tip me over the £200 marker or 4% of the challenge total. Today saw massive gaps between races and I took the plunge and joined Trading football, had bit of banter between races in the horse race chat room, been having a look through the members area, some brilliant resources available to wannabe traders and seasoned pros a like, made to feel very welcome and look forward to some happy days with them.

So to compliment my horse race scalping I now have an opportunity to learn a bit more and profit a lot more on the football, so here's to the future- Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation