Sunday 5 February 2012

Day Ten review

Didn't touch what was left of the horse race markets, as I went off sledging again. Back in time to scalp the 1-1 in the Chelsea/Man Utd game but didn't managed to get my lay off before KO but took the view of the fact that the teams were evenly priced in the Match odds, so a goal from either side would see the odds shorten dramatically or as happened my lay @ 7.2 was matched within five minutes, I used this in conjunction with a couple of back bets in the CS market, so when the first Chelsea goal went in I reduced the red to zero and the second goal stunned me and I only laid off a further £2 on any score leaving £33 on the 2-2, wanting Man Utd to nick one back with a view to lay off @5-6ish but threw that away when Chelsea scored a third, fast forward to 3-3 and I thought if the reds can come this far they can win it, so I did a LTD for a couple of quid, no further goals and ended a few quid down.

After tea I did a similar move to back and lay the 1-1 at KO on the Zaragoza  match and repeated the move at HT twice over and made nearly 4% of my trading bank on one match. Its nearly HT in the Athletico Madrid match and may try a similar move if one presents itself.

Lets hope the weather lets up a little so that racing can commence tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation