Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day Twenty Six

Did the old faithful when I got back from work, having negotiated through some sheep on the motorway and managed to trade the horses again, I made about £15 and decided to have ago at laying the field in one race as there was only five runners, so I dutched two runners by laying them at around 6's for £3 and backed them higher in play for £2 to guarantee a £2 profit on any runner and then laid the field at 1.75 and and made a further £2 profit and locked in around £4, tried it again on the next race and lost £0.60 so went back to normal trading- result +£22.

Traded the game between Blackpool and West Ham, I did a mixture of U2.5/U4.5 and a bit of CS, locked in a profit on the under/over markets and was going well, but all didn't go to plan with the first two goals coming from West Ham, so for about 3% risk to my trading bank I made around 1% in total. Traded with the TF guys again, really enjoyed the company in their chat room. Still need guidance in my football trading and these guys are excellent at giving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation