Thursday 2 February 2012

Time for summary/ Day Seven

Starting with the PSV game tonight I have exited with in excess of 5% of my bank and have left that game to wait for the profit to return to bank.

Looking at the bigger picture I have now doubled my trading bank account within a week, so I have effectively chopped seventeen days of my challenge, or more importantly I have given myself seventeen days in bank to fall back on for the off days, scratch days or 1% days. Going forward I will have got to a suitable level where getting involved in football matches and paying for subscription services, as the subs costs will be more than covered with bigger profits.

1 comment:

  1. Hi mate, very interested in what you're doing here. Hope it goes well for you. Would you like a link exchange?

    Thanks, Josh

    http://bet19.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation